Good marketing should be tangible and easy to execute. I learned this strategy, and love its simplicity, and many of my agent partners have already seen great results. Try it out and let me know what you think. My goal is to help local Realtors to generate more leads and deals! If you want to meet to go over more ideas or get a lending update just let me know!
- Time block 15 minutes per workday in your calendar and label it 3×3.
- Every day find 3 listings.
One that has been on the market for 1-3 days
One that has been on the market for 4-10 days
One that has been on the market for 11 + days
- Choose 3 people in your database to send each listing to. This requires critical thinking! The better the match, the more likely you will be to succeed in gaining their interest.
1 . Past Clients who bought in the recent competitive market of 2017-2022 who like their homes, but don’t love them.
- People who live in the same neighborhood or general area as the listing you are about to send (they may have family looking to move to the area, or just be interested to know about a nearby property).
- People who you know can afford or are looking for investment opportunities (vacation rentals, duplexes, house hacking, etc).
- People you know have kids going to college in a certain area who might want to buy their house then rent to their friends.
- Leads who gave up because the market was too hot, or who are still shopping of course.
The content of your phone call or text should match the reason from the above list or one of your own that made you send them the property.
Doing this does a few things:
- It shows clients that you have your thumb on the pulse of the market.
- It keeps you in touch with relevant non spammy information.
- It stirs up interest in real estate. Many people just aren’t thinking about new houses, but we all know they are watching real estate shows on Netflix and scrolling Zillow when they are bored. Tap into this excitement and take control.
- When you are the one that presents someone with an opportunity, they won’t shop you. You are the deal maker.
- It puts you in the driver seat of your business.