RE/MAX CORNERSTONE is Creating A Culture of Success Through Professional Training & Coaching
Our Mission is to create the best environment where you can thrive and reach new levels in your career. Where you can learn the skills you need to improve your production, so you can stay up to date and become the best agent for your clients.
RE/MAX CORNERSTONE is committed to creating an environment for experienced as well as new agents to learn on the job! If you’re an experienced agent; we won’t let you simply run out of new ideas and plateau! If you’re a new agent; we don’t expect you produce on your own with little training or supervision!
As one of our agents you need to have more than just good people skills. A successful career as a real estate agent involves developing long-term relationships with clients and becoming the go-to authority for all things related to real estate.
From getting clients, to working through all the parts of a sale, understanding finance, construction, contracts, market conditions and how to operate with the highest levels of professionalism in an ever-changing market, learning must be an ongoing process.
The benefits of inspirational learning:
We believe that creating an inspirational learning environment really pays off. We have repeatedly seen that highly skilled agents bring the best to their clients, gain repeat business and referrals and cleaner deals. An environment of leader inspired learning encourages loyalty, improves retention and results in more engaged agents. Consider how these benefits could impact your business.
How we create a culture of inspirational learning:
We have 4 distinct steps to assist you in a culture of inspirational learning! Business training is more than a few letters on a business card or a course at the association. Through our inspirational learning, you will develop a mindset where you seek to improve, using our professional training and coaching while you employ the skills you need as you learn to prosper in business and lead a satisfying professional life.
STEP 1 - We value lifelong learning as part of your business culture.
STEP 2 - We celebrate a path to excellence.
STEP 3 - We make learning easily accessible.
STEP 4 - We take interest, praise and share.
• Basic Principles of Negotiation
• Creating a Real Estate Agent Business Plan
• Developing Your Professional Real
• Estate Agent Image
• Are You Ready to Start a Real Estate Team? How to Generate Leads with Open Houses
• Using Facebook Ads for Real Estate
• How to Create the Most Effective Client
• Communications Plan
• Yelp for Your Real Estate Business
• How to Overcome the Commission Objection How to Handle a Bad Appraisal
• The Tech You Need to Manage a Team
• Advertising Rules Agents Need to Know
• Learning Your Real Estate Market
• Negotiating House Price for a Buyer in a Buyer’s Market
• How to Determine Your Ad Budget
• How to Handle Multiple Offers for Your Sellers Converting Real Estate Leads
• Home Inspection and Home Appraisal
• Real Estate Referrals
About our learning system:
Regardless of your experience level you will grow as you watch condensed (usually under 10 minutes) video courses that show best practices for every situation. From core skills to high-level negotiations and everything in between. Our training helps you become a top producer with increased earnings and a plan for continued growth.